Any foreign national who wishes to receive a green card or permanent residency in the United States can apply for an EB-5 Investment Visa along with qualified relatives. A specific investment dollar amount is required in order to qualify for an EB-5 Investment Visa, but even if you do not qualify, you can attempt to obtain an E22 instead.
To qualify for an EB-5 investment visa, you must do one of the following:
- Invest a minimum of $500,000 in a regional center that is approved by the U.S. Immigration Agency
- Invest a minimum of $500,000 in a United States business that has a minimum of 10 employees and is located within an economically distressed area or a farm with a minimum of 10 employees
- Invest $1,000,000 minimum into a business that employs a minimum of 10 employees and is located anywhere in the United States
The majority of investors that attorneys help prefer to invest their funds into a regional center, rather than a distressed location or local U.S. business. Since investing in a regional center is easier, the visa process is a lot simpler and faster than using other methods.
Advantages of EB-5 Investment Visa
Advantages to the EB-5 Investment Visa include:
- EB-5 Investors have the freedom to work, live and retire within the United States, regardless of the EB-5 location
- EB-5 Investors, their spouses and any children under the age of 21 automatically qualify under the visa
- EB-5 Investors do not have to manage the business or its employees
- EB-5 Investors will not have restricted travel once approved
- EB-5 Investors will have equal access (as well as their families) to college education
- EB-5 Investors do not need a sponsor in order to obtain a visa
- EB-5 Investors do not need an extraordinary ability or education
- EB-5 Investors can become United States citizens in five years
EB5 investment Visa San Diego Services
If you are ready to apply for your EB-5 Investment Visa, contact the San Diego immigration Law Center today by calling 617-827-8777. When we meet with you, we will conduct a thorough interview and make sure you qualify for the EB-5 Investment Visa before you apply. Throughout the EB5 investment Visa San Diego application process, we will guide you and support you every step of the way and ensure that any paperwork filed on our behalf is accurate and efficient.
If you are subject to United States economic sanctions (i.e. Iran), we will help you file the necessary paperwork so that you can bring your investment funds over and qualify for the EB-5 Investment Visa.
Do not try to obtain an EB-5 Investment Visa on your own. Instead, contact our professional immigration lawyers and inquire about our EB5 investment visa San Diego services: 617-827-8777.