H3 Visa

H3 visa san diego
The H-3 visa non-immigrant category is for an alien coming temporarily to the United States as either a:

  1. Trainee to receive training, other than graduate or medical education training, that is not available in the alien’s home country or
  2. Special Education Exchange Visitor to participate in a special education exchange visitor training program for children with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities.

An H-3 “trainee” must be invited by an individual or organization for the purpose of receiving training, other than graduate or medical education training, in any field including, but not limited to:

  1. Commerce
  2. Communications
  3. Finance
  4. Government
  5. Transportation
  6. Agriculture
  7. Or the professions

The H3 visa San Diego process is not intended for employment within the United States. It is designed to provide an alien with job related training for work that will ultimately be performed in the alien’s home country.

Items Needed for a H3 Visa San Diego Application Process

In order to obtain H-3 classification, a U.S. employer or organization must provide:

  1. Detailed description of the structured training program in which you wish to pursue. The description should indicate the number of hours per week that you will be in classroom training and the number of hours per week that you will be involved in on-the-job training
  2. Summary of your prior training and experience
  3. Explanation of why your training is needed
  4. Explanation of why you can’t take the training in your home country
  5. Explanation of how the training will benefit you in pursuing your career in your home country
  6. Explanation of how your employer or organization will pay for the cost of providing you the training without actually employing you

The attorneys at San Diego Immigration Law Center are qualified to help you apply for temporary visas including the H-2 visa. For further information or advice, please contact us by telephone (619) 827-8777 or use this online form in the contact us page.